Basin Disposal of Yakima

Basin Disposal of Yakima, LLC offers complete garbage collection and disposal services in a safe and responsible way for Selah, Union Gap, Wapato and Moxee, as well as the unincorporated area around the cities of Sunnyside and Grandview. Our philosophy has always been to partner with the communities we serve…and that goes back 3 generations. We are proud to be a part of these communities.


Residential Services and Disposal Opportunities

Basin Disposal of Yakima, LLC provides convenient wheeled carts for curbside garbage pick-up to residents of Selah, Wapato, Union Gap, and Moxee. Extra bundles, bags or boxes should be placed 3’ from your container for pickup (a slight charge will apply for any extra garbage placed out for collection). We take pride in our fleet of trucks…they are modern, well maintained and clean.

We also provide for bi-monthly recycling in Union Gap, Selah and monthly recycling in Moxee. Each household receives 1 bin in which to place their recyclables (place 3’ from the garbage cart).

For disposal of appliances, furniture, yard debris, or other large solid waste…residents can use either the Terrace Heights or Cheyne Landfills.

Drop boxes available to anyone for cleanup

If you need to clean a yard, garage, warehouse or construction site…Basin Disposal of Yakima, LLC offers 20 to 40 yard drop boxes that allow for disposal of big, bulky, dense material (concrete, dirt, sod, roofing etc.) or just large quantities of waste. Call your City Hall for specific sizes available in your area. If you live in the unincorporated areas of Yakima County, please call us at (509) 837-2488. We would be happy to offer you solutions on your drop box needs.

Commercial Services and Disposal Opportunities

Basin Disposal of Yakima, LLC offers businesses a convenient solution for the disposal of commercially generated waste…be it one time or permanent usage…1 cu. yd. to 8 cu. yd. containers are available. Container rental is also available for residential use. Pick up can be daily to weekly.

Call your City Hall with any service or billing questions:

Union Gap – (509) 248-0432
Selah – (509) 698-7326
Wapato – (509) 877-2154
Moxee – (509) 575-8851
Basin Disposal of Yakima, LLC (Yakima Area) – (509) 248-7533
Basin Disposal of Yakima, LLC (Grandview and Sunnyside Area) – (509) 837-2488